- How to apply REEHDUS BIOTECH Niacinamide 15% + Butylresorcinol brightening serum?
Take 4 to 6 drops of serum and dab the serum onto your face and neck. gently massage in a circular motion until it is completely absorbed.
- How many times a day can apply Niacinamide 15% + Butylresorcinol brightening serum?
Apply this serum to the affected areas of the skin twice daily.
- Do I get any side effects by using Niacinamide 15% + butylresorcinol brightening serum?
NO, Reehdus Biotech Niacinamide 15% + butyl resorcinol brightening serum generally won’t cause any side effects but some people may experience a slight tingling sensation for a few seconds at the time of application. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash, or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- Is it Safe to use 4n-butylresorcinol on my face?
YES, Based on the evidence to date, in the search for an alternative to Hydroquinone, 4n-Butylresorcinol has been demonstrated to be the most effective depigmenting agent producing less irritation than the alternatives and among several chemicals known to inhibit tyrosinase production, such as hydroquinone, arbutin, and kojic acid, 4-butylresorcinol has been found to be the most powerful inhibitor by a wide margin.
- Can this serum be used by both men and women?
YES, REEHDUS BIOTECH Niacinamide 15% + Butylresorcinol brightening serum is designed to suit for both men and women.
In stock (can be backordered)
Skin Correcting Serum | REEHDUS BIOTECH
Treats melasma | Open pores| uneven skin tone.
Hyperpigmentation has a number of different causes, it is triggered deeper in the Dermis and can be difficult and require a long-term approach to treatment to treat.
While best results are available by targeting multiple pathways at the same time, Tyrosinase inhibition is the most effective pathway to tackle pigmentation. But it is also the slowest, with treatments often only starting to show results after 1½ to 2 months. Of the Tyrosinase inhibition group, Hydroquinone is the “Gold standard” ingredient, but it has for some time had a cloud over its safety profile and potential to irritate. The evidence for other ingredients in this group which includes Arbutin, Azelaic Acid, and Kojic Acid is not as strong as Hydroquinone, and these ingredients can be irritating and in the case of the Kojic Acid, also have some concerns around their safety. As a result, there has been a significant amount of work done on alternate Tyrosinase inhibition ingredients in the search for one that is safe, well-tolerated, and effective.
A relative newcomer to this group is 4-n-Butylresorcinol – pronounced “4 N beauty resorcinol” – (a.k.a 4nB, 4 Butylresorcinol or Rucinol). The first study on 4nB was published in 1995, but it wasn’t until 2005 that another study was published, with the first trials on humans being published in 2007. Since then, repeated human clinical trials have shown good results, low irritation, high tolerance, and good safety results.
While there have been no head-to-head trials of 4nB and Hydroquinone the relative ability of common Tyrosinase inhibition ingredients to perform their core task has been studied. And when 4nB was compared to Hydroquinone, Arbutin, and Kojic acid, it demonstrated superior tyrosinase inhibition ability.
Another approach for the Reduction of Melanin is: For Eg., Niacinamide reduces the transfer of melanin (carried in melanosomes) to keratinocytes where it is deposited (as pigment) and is an anti-inflammatory that works to regulate the amount of acne-causing oil being produced by the glands in your skin. it regulates skin tone and helps fade the red, purple, and brown marks that acne can leave on the skin. In addition, it reduces the look of stretched pores, Helps reduce hard, clogged bumps & orange-peel texture and visibly improves blotchy tone, and fades post-blemish marks
Having found this, We at REEHDUS BIOTECH created a Unique combination of Highly concentrated Niacinamide 15% + Butylresorcinol to specifically target open pores, hyperpigmentation and age spots using 4-n-Butylresorcinol.
|Dimensions||12.7 × 12.7 × 7.62 cm|
Aqua, zinc PCA, Niacinamide, glycerin, aloevera juice, 4-n-butylresorcinol, carrot root ferment filtrate, sodium hyaluronate, propanediol, ethoxydiglycol, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol.
How to Apply
Step 1: Cleanse face with water or mild cleanser.
Step 2: Gently pat dry.
Step 3:Take 5 to 6 drops of serum from the pump bottle onto the fingertips.
Step 4:Dab the serum onto your face & neck.
Step 5: Gently massage in a circular motion until it is completely absorbed.
• Use Niacinamide 15% + Butylresorcinol brightening serum twice daily.
WHY YOU WOULD LOVE THIS FACE SERUM?
- Treat melasma, acne-induced hyperpigmentation, brown spots, open pores, uneven skin tone & dull complexion.
- Highly effective skin brightener with anti-aging benefits
- Butylresorcinol is a potent inhibitor of melanin synthesis and is used to restore an even skin tone by fading skin discolorations
- Reduction of Melanin transfer: Eg. Niacinamide reduces the transfer of melanin (carried in melanosomes) to keratinocytes where it is deposited (as pigment).
- Highly concentrated niacinamide (vitamin B3) serum that effectively tightens and minimizes the look of sagging pores and rough bumps caused by age or sun damage.
- Fades Acne Marks – Niacinamide is an anti-inflammatory that works to regulate the amount of acne-causing oil being produced by the glands in your skin. In addition, it regulates skin tone and helps fade the red, purple, and brown marks that acne can leave on the skin. Niacinamide improves skin’s barrier, repairs past signs of damage, reduces inflammation, which results in fewer pimples.
- An active form of vitamin B3(Niacinamide) and Butylresorcinol actively works towards reducing acne marks & scars and gives an even skin texture. It also strengthens the skin’s barrier function that helps limit damage from free radicals & prevents aging. With its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, Niacinamide reduces the activity of P.acnes bacteria, resulting in acne-free skin.
- Niacinamide at 15% concentration is a smart, multifaceted ingredient that uniquely penetrates skin’s surface to help improve the look of sagging, stretched pores. It normalizes pore function and protects from further stretching when exposed to damaging UV light for a dramatically smoother, younger-looking complexion.
- Niacinamide provides visible improvements within 3 weeks. 4-n-butylresorcinol significantly improves outcomes after 2 – 3 months of continuous use. For management of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- A combination of Highly concentrated Niacinamide and Butylresorcinol Lighten & brighten skin appearance, Even out skin tone, increase skin elasticity.
Use this serum along with our 2% hyaluronic acid serum or any moisturizer for better results. During the day, finish with a sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
We recommend a patch test before first use. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid using on wounded skin. Results may vary depending on your skin condition.